Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Hiking Trip

Towards the end of October I went on a hiking trip with 2 of my teachers. It wasn't any special mountain or anything, but t was still pretty high and nice one by my town.







This is around the mid point of the hike, I think.







Found what I like to think is the end part of some sort of rocket missile thingy. Now how or why it's on the high grounds of a mountain, I don't know.





Yes...I got fatter.
Yes...mainly around the face area...and yes, I still have chicken legs.






This is the whole view of my town from the peak of the mountain.


I don't have any pictures on the way down, because I was too busy sliding down, slipping around, and falling on my butt and hands the mountain, while begin laughed at. I wasn't properly equipped to hike, I guess my runner sneakers didn't cut it.

2 comments:

  1. When you first commented how you got fat, i looked at your face, was like... hmmmm.... looked at your legs and thought, chicken, then saw your next post. I would have laughed louder if it wasnt early and everyone was sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg,, ur calves look strangely jacked, no homo
    keke :-P

    ReplyDelete